President Obama will have to face the same divided Congress in his second term as he did in his first. Come January 5th, the 113th Congress will not have a change in the overall balance of power, with the Democrats holding power in the Senate, and the Republicans holding a majority in the House. But Democrats scored some victories in tight races –meaning some of the #batcrapcrazy politicians have been weeded out.
- Catching up with the #batcrapcrazy lawmakers (tv.msnbc.com)
- Andrew C (✓): Why Americans Actually Voted For A Democratic House | ThinkProgress (thinkprogress.org)
- Post-Election Wrap-Up (kcet.org)
- Why Americans Actually Voted For A Democratic House (thinkprogress.org)
- Always The Same (ireport.cnn.com)