1. Kate’s Pregnant. FinallyGuess who’s having a baby? After months of rampant speculation, the palace announced today that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are indeed expecting. Sources tell The Daily Beast’s Tom Sykes that Kateis just 12 weeks along and didn’t want to announce this early, but a visit to the hospital forced her hand. Plus, why she likely won’t have a nanny, a primer on the acute morning sickness that sent her to the hospital—andthe early odds on baby names.
- Prince William & Kate Middleton expecting their first baby! (nikkispopdish.com)
- Kate Middleton Is Pregnant! (And Has Severe Morning Sickness) (thebump.com)
- Kate Middleton Is Pregnant! (shefinds.com)
- It’s Official! William And Kate Are Having A Baby! (mix965houston.cbslocal.com)