The sour senator above is Mitch McConnell. He is minority leader in the Senate and he has used the filibuster over 300 times to block Senator Harry Reid who is Majority Leader of the Senate. It is Harry who should be making news as he guides legislation through that body and into law. Mitch McConnell failed decisively in his personal and party war on Barack Obama. Although the President won the election, Mitch labors on unchanged.
HEY, MITCH: WE WON THIS!@#!
Mitch McConnell runs for re-election in 2014 and may be opposed by activist Ashley Judd. Please urge her to run. In the meantime, join me as I shine a light on Mitch McConnell to keep everyone abreast of Mitch’s bad behavior and encourage them to fight the continued use of the filibuster in the Senate. You can click the link on the menu above or click HERE to read my latest newspaper, “Shining a Light on Mitch McConnell.” PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO GET A DAILY COPY IN YOUR INBOX. THANKS!
- Howard Fineman: Democrats Want Ashley Judd to Run Against Mitch McConnell in 2014 (newsbusters.org)
- “GOP leader to president: Change yourself” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Time For Mitch McConnell to Get a New Hobby (pensitoreview.com)
- Rumors swirl about Ashley Judd possibly running for office in Kentucky (whas11.com)
- Mitch McConnell offers a helpful reminder of why Senate Democrats must reform the filibuster now (dailykos.com)
- Ashley Judd responds to Senate buzz (politico.com)
- Obama Tried To Call Mitch McConnell And John Boehner On Election Night, But They Lied That They Were Sleeping (wonkette.com)
- Harry Reid Moves To Limit GOP Filibuster (freedomoutpost.com)
- Ashley Judd Considered as Challenger to Senator Mitch McConnell (boiseweekly.com)
- How about ASHLEY JUDD for future Senator in 2014? (bonjupatten.wordpress.com)