I just watched Paul Ryan on “Meet the Press“. Ryan is a smart man. It’s quite clear when you hear him talk. [I think he likes to hear himself talk.] But, I digress. Paul answered moderator, David Gregory‘s question with highfalutin talk encumbered by his brand of rhetoric and code words. Does this guy think he’s an ivy league professor addressing his elite students? Is he a wanna be? As I tried to understand Paul Ryan’s answers, I felt that he could be talking like in this video:
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @bourbonface @JuneOwens42… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 minutes ago
- Warren's no top-dollar fundraiser pledge includes big caveat apnews.com/09ffcb7a276a4f… 13 minutes ago
- Killings of Black Men by Whites are Far More Likely to be Ruled “Justifiable” themarshallproject.org/2017/08/14/kil… 22 minutes ago
- The latest The White Cop Shoots Black Man Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @K_Whelan17 @gallimaufrey777… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 minutes ago
- Shining a Light on Mitch McConnell is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Stories via @GaryRnel @PrgrsvArchitect #mitchmcconnell #impeachment 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- America, Land of the Free? - Racial Profiling Cartoon #9
- "Scott Eastwood On His Gay Fans, Same-Sex Marriage And Whether Or Not A Gay Role Is In His Future"
- "Good Night, Irene" - Stephen Colbert, Elvis Costello, Emmylou Harris and Don Fleming
- Tampa Strip Clubs See Big Bucks In GOP Convention Hordes
- Unemployment Cartoon #2
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #11
- Christian Cartoon #12
- SERMON: "Praying for the Sick" by Pastor Barkman
- SERMON: "The Just God: Government Corruption"