I just watched Paul Ryan on “Meet the Press“. Ryan is a smart man. It’s quite clear when you hear him talk. [I think he likes to hear himself talk.] But, I digress. Paul answered moderator, David Gregory‘s question with highfalutin talk encumbered by his brand of rhetoric and code words. Does this guy think he’s an ivy league professor addressing his elite students? Is he a wanna be? As I tried to understand Paul Ryan’s answers, I felt that he could be talking like in this video:
- Shining a Light on Mitch McConnell is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Stories via @rightwirereport @McConnellPress #mitchmcconnell #republicans 2 hours ago
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 7 hours ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 17 hours ago
- This commander in chief is clueless cnn.com/2019/10/09/opi… 21 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @MizWickham @criteria681 @DianeOl64825469 #bantrophyhunting 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Scott Eastwood On His Gay Fans, Same-Sex Marriage And Whether Or Not A Gay Role Is In His Future"
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM
- Iowa Caucus Led Me to Discover "Firecracker" Personality, Mike Wolfe, Hunky Iowan TV Star of "American Pickers"
- 'Stop and Frisk' Cartoon #4
- Christian Cartoon #12
- "Why Hollywood Won't Cast Seann William Scott Anymore"
- DONALD TRUMP, FAMILIAR WITH FAILURE . . .