When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #couture 1 hour ago
- Trump launches Office of the Former President to continue pushing his "agenda" revolt.tv/news/2021/1/26… 6 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @ismarsays #twitter #youtube 6 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @peachiiepiie @unifylabor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- In the Wake of the Riots: The Blowback from Defeating Trump was Criminalizing Dissent paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #neoliberal 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Daily Show: Sir Archibald Mapsalot III & Saving Jon Stewart. . .from himself!
- KNOW THE KOCH BROTHERS CARTOON #9
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- Hey, Scott Brown....30 years later... keep YOUR clothes on! (image)
- Christian Cartoon #2
- CARTOON ON HYPOCRISY #5
- Unemployment Cartoon #3
- Filibuster Cartoon #3
- " The reviews of Trump Steaks are hilariously bad"
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM