When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #ge2019 #thanksgiving 5 hours ago
- Khizr Khan: Trump family 'has no idea what service and sacrifice is' thehill.com/blogs/blog-bri… 9 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @shell_loyd @GomezSantos22 @JamieGlazov #maga #topbuzz 9 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @kalamojakka @southOhusker… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Fiona Hill (and Dems) ignore the serious evidence of Ukrainian 2016 meddling nypost.com/2019/11/21/fio… 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Unemployment Cartoon #2
- Daily Show: Sir Archibald Mapsalot III & Saving Jon Stewart. . .from himself!
- Small Government or Big Government?
- CHRISTIAN CARTOONS - #10
- LEVITY AND MINIMUM WAGE - Cartoon #5
- CARTOON 3: PITY THE POOR GRADUATE
- God Bless Our Black Military Who Suffered Discrimination and Death to Defend America
- SERMON: "Praying for the Sick" by Pastor Barkman
- New Records of African-American Geneology
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"