Sir, please adopt INFRASTRUCTURE REPAIR AND INNOVATION as the signature of the Obama legacy.
Our nation is crumbling as countries, like China, are investing in programs that bring their infrastructure up to 21st century technology and imagination. We need a system of high-speed rail, state-of-the-art airports, a new secure electrical grid, true high-speed INTERNET for all Americans, etc. Mr. President, please keep the energy ‘moving forward’ to improve, repair and innovate on American infrastructure. —GoodOleWoody
- Meet Desiline Victor, the 102-year-old voter attending the SOTU (tv.msnbc.com)
- Obama to Announce Major Troop Withdrawal In SOTU (newsy.com)
- SOTU FACT: If Government Spending Created Growth, Our Economy Would Be Booming (speaker.gov)
- Obama headed to Atlanta after SOTU (politico.com)
- Sotu: Get Ready To Shovel The S_ _t : Obama’s big infrastructure myth (conservativeread.com)