O Lord, Your sorrowing Mother stood by Your Cross; help us in our sorrows to share Your sufferings. Like the seed buried in the ground, You have produced the harvest of eternallife for us; make us always dead to sin and alive to God. Shepard of all, in death you remained hidden from the world; teach us to love our hidden spiritual life with You and the Father. In Your role as the new Adam, You went down among the dead to release all the just there since the beginning; grant that all who are dead in sin may hear Your voice and rise to new life. Son of the living God, You have allowed us through baptism to be buried with You; grant that we may also rise with You in baptism and walk in newness of life.
Need a Blessing? Thousands Will Pray for You.
- Hindrances to Prayer (altruistico.wordpress.com)
- By one death and resurrection the world was saved (lionessblog.com)
- Pursuing His Presence (youaresomeonebeautiful.com)
- The Easter Triduum: Entering into the Paschal Mystery (insightscoop.typepad.com)
- “The Secret Place of the Most High”. Lent Midweek Sermon. “What Benefits Does Baptism Give?” (deprofundisclamaviadtedomine.wordpress.com)
- Reception of Salvation…The sequel (newcovenantofgrace.wordpress.com)