God loves us all. Chris Broussard!
ESPN analyst Chris Broussard called being gay an “open rebellion to God”
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
“I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. Review the past for me, let us argue the matter together; state the case for your innocence.
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
“Come now, let us reason together,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
- ESPN’s Chris Broussard under fire for Jason Collins coverage, calling homosexuality a sin (upi.com)
- Engaging Culture: ESPN’s Chris Broussard faces media guillotine declaring homosexuality a SIN. (exministries.wordpress.com)
- Chris Broussard Discusses Jason Collins Coming out and Religion on ESPN (bleacherreport.com)
- Chris Broussard, On ESPN, Said That Being Gay (And Having Premarital, Heterosexual Sex) Is “An Open Rebellion To God” (sportsgrid.com)
- ESPN’s Chris Broussard: Being Gay is ‘An Open Rebellion to God’ (patheos.com)
- Chris Broussard Says Jason Collins Is Living In “Unrepentant Sin” & Is Not A Christian [VIDEO] (hiphopwired.com)
- ESPN’s Chris Broussard Under Fire Over Homosexuality Comments (variety.com)
- Chris Broussard Believes Openly Gay Athletes Are ‘Walking in Open Rebellion to God’ (washington.cbslocal.com)
- If Collins is gay, he can’t be a Christian, says ESPN’s Chris Broussard (tv.msnbc.com)
- .@ESPN’s Anti-Gay @Chris_Broussard Goes In on Jason Collins’ Gay Lifestyle #BibleThumper (VIDEO) (shabooty.com)