This 26-year-old Chinese entrepreneur, who calls himself “Danny,” had just pulled over in his new Mercedes on a Boston street to send a text message when a man jumped in.
In his first television interview, he tells his story. At his request, CBS News is concealing his identity and has altered his voice.
“I thought it was just a robbery, you know?” Danny said. “He took out his gun, pointed to me. He told me that ‘You now I am serious. Don’t be stupid.'”
- Boston Carjacking Victim Details Terror (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bomb suspects’ carjack victim spared because he wasn’t American (iowntheworld.com)
- Boston on lockdown as details pour in: Suspects told carjack victim they were marathon bombers (usnews.nbcnews.com)
- Boston Carjacking Victim Recounts Story (newsy.com)
- Police: Suspects Used Carjack Victim’s ATM Card (krextv.com)
- Boston bombing suspects spent night in Honda before carjacking a Mercedes (mercurynews.com)
- Attempted Carjacking Victim Responds by Putting Man in Head Lock (fox40.com)