He bantered with bailiffs during breaks, making them laugh, and chuckled at himself at times during testimony when discussing his drinking at the time.
Simpson, 65, was called to the stand on the third day of the hearing, much of which has focused on claims his former attorney, Yale Galanter, gave him bad legal advice in the 2008 armed robbery and kidnapping trial that led to his conviction.
- O.J. Simpson Takes the Stand to Argue for Retrial (newsy.com)
- O.J. Simpson testifies in effort to earn a new trial (cbssports.com)
- O.J. Simpson takes witness stand in bid for new robbery trial (scooprocket.com)
- O.J. Simpson testifies in bid for new Vegas trial (arkansasonline.com)
- O.J. Simpson takes stand in bid for new trial (espn.go.com)
- What O.J. Simpson Wants You to Know About His Robbery Case (nation.time.com)