Hey, Marco: You cannot lead in two directions. . .
at the same time.
It’s like having a forked tongue.
- “Based On Ambition”: Marco Rubio Decides Whether He Wants To Kill Immigration Reform Or Not (mykeystrokes.com)
- HuffPo finds signs of Marco Rubio double-dealing on immigration reform (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Fabiola Santiago: Some say ‘sí,’ Sen. Marco Rubio says yes (miamiherald.com)
- Marco Rubio: Surveillance State is Here to Stay, OK? (reason.com)
- Marco Rubio’s embarrassing appearance on Fox News, Part One (powerlineblog.com)
- Marco Rubio: A Good Man No Longer Fit for Congress (politicaloutcast.com)
- Gang of 14: Marco Rubio’s call for birthday donations garners just over a dozen givers (youviewed.com)
- Rubio Says He’s Not Walking Away From Gang Of 8 Bill, Vows To Press Hard To Pass It (patdollard.com)
- Marco Rubio ducks genuine debate over his amnesty legislation (powerlineblog.com)