The Zimmerman trial juror known as B37 interviewed by CNN said she will not grant other interviews and wants to get back to a normal life. “For reasons of my own, I needed to speak alone,” she said.
She issued the statement after four other jurors said the opinions she expressed on AC 360 “were her own, and not in any way representative” of all the jurors.
Get complete coverage of breaking news on http://CNN.com , CNN TV and CNN Mobile.
Did you hear the disgusting interview with juror known as B37? Did hear how chummy she felt about “George” and his feelings and motivations. At what point did Mr. Zimmerman become “George”? In her fantasies? What bothered me even more is that she ascribed thoughts and motivations to Trayvon Martin who was only available to her through autopsy photos. She could sit and drool and, perhaps, fantasize about her “George” every day not the true victim in this case. The prosecution really dropped the ball in obtaining justice for Trayvon Benjamin Martin. —GoodOleWoody
- 4 jurors in Zimmerman case: Juror B37’s views are ‘her own,’ now ours (suntimes.com)
- Juror B37: Zimmerman ‘Justified’ In Shooting Trayvon (huffingtonpost.com)
- Juror: George Zimmerman was ‘justified’ in shooting Trayvon Martin (cnn.com)
- Anderson Cooper Discusses Interview with Juror B37 (newday.blogs.cnn.com)
- 4 Zimmerman Trial Jurors Release Statement: Anonymous Juror On CNN Does Not Speak For Us (mediaite.com)
- Juror says George Zimmerman’s ‘heart was in the right place’ (whas11.com)
- The jury has spoken, but … Discord and details keep flowing after Zimmerman trial – CNN (cnn.com)