Today, once thought of Vice Presidential candidate for the Republicans is being investigated for alleged financial misdoings: His name is Bob McDonnell and he is the Governor of Virginia. That state’s attorney general is also being investigated for “gifts” from the same guy in the McDonnell scandal.
The unabashed face and voice of the Republican Party is Rush Limbaugh who is costing his company, Cumulus Media, millions as sponsors reject the vitriol that issues from Limbaugh’s ratty radio perch. Use my search feature to learn more about the excesses of Rush Limbaugh.
- Why Is Virginia in the News? (goodolewoody.me)
- Reporting On Gov. Bob McDonnell’s Donation Scandal, Fox Fails To Mention He’s A Republican (newshounds.us)
- Bob McDonnell Must Go (newser.com)
- Bob McDonnell apologizes, pays back $120K in loans to Star Scientific CEO (wjla.com)
- Poll: Bob McDonnell’s Approval Rating Falls (huffingtonpost.com)
- McDonnell to Resign? (virginiaconservative.wordpress.com)
- WaPo’s Milbank, Politico’s Glueck Make Strained Comparisons Of GOP Politicians To Weiner (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Va. Gov. McDonnell sorry for ’embarrassment’ to state (usatoday.com)
- McDonnell pays back more than $120,000 in loans (tv.msnbc.com)
- Boycotters Win As Cumulus Media Plans On Dumping Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity (politicususa.com)