On Friday, Congress will begin a five-week vacation. The bad news is after five weeks they will return to Washington. A hundred years ago, Congressional sessions began in December and ended in March; now they stretch over the entire year and accomplish much less. Oh, for the good old days.
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 11 hours ago
- Donald Trump: The Day After, By Issa Aremu paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 15 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @vulture 15 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @human156 @CheriJacobus @ATXKrystal #onward #breaking 17 hours ago
- Democrats, Consultants and Wasted Money observer.com/2017/04/democr… 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Melania Trump: from nude supermodel to first lady? (w/video)"
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- Small Government or Big Government?
- "Chuck Schumer to vote against Iran nuclear deal"
- Filibuster Cartoon #16
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #8
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM
- 2 HOURS 'TIL GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN
- Daily Show: Sir Archibald Mapsalot III & Saving Jon Stewart. . .from himself!
- Let's Take America Back!