On Friday, Congress will begin a five-week vacation. The bad news is after five weeks they will return to Washington. A hundred years ago, Congressional sessions began in December and ended in March; now they stretch over the entire year and accomplish much less. Oh, for the good old days.
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #bitcoin 1 hour ago
- What the Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents Reveal About Donald Trump nymag.com/intelligencer/… 5 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @DiabolicalIdea @StephanBraun81… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @joanjuneau @PeaceVotesBlue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Joe Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Be Next Chair Of The Democratic Party buzzfeednews.com/article/rubycr… #smartnews 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Christian Cartoon #12
- AMERICA WILL SURVIVE TRUMP!
- Filibuster Cartoon #4
- A SURPRISE FROM FOX NEWS
- HAPPY NEW YEAR CARTOON #2
- "Nuclear football never far from US president, even in Hiroshima"
- Unemployment Cartoon #3
- "Donald Trump's Family Cover Their Crotches For Fear Of Pussy Grabbing"
- Our leaders are blind...or don't give a damn: Crumbling Cartoon #2
- "Trump Has No Idea How to Handle North Korea: The Daily Show"