Amid news of death penalties on the decline and murder rates dropping in cities like Chicago, it might surprise you to hear there’s one death rate that’s very high: Lawyers are killing themselves at alarming rates across the United States. They’re the same smart, driven and successful people who litigate life and death issues in America’s courtrooms every day.
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #reutersdavos #wef20 2 hours ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #wef20 #reutersdavos 11 hours ago
- The real reason Donald Trump isn’t invoking executive privilege in his impeachment trial palmerreport.com/analysis/execu… 16 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @RichLepoer @soandsew4 @StephenBolling #alandershowitz #voteblue 16 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @DrewBleam @Sflababe @wakoppa #walkaway #russiahoax 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- OUR POLITICS UP CLOSE - CARTOON #1
- SERMON: "Praying for the Sick" by Pastor Barkman
- "Aaron Hernandez Shot and Killed Odin Lloyd, Says Alleged Accomplice"
- Small Government or Big Government?
- Prostate Exam Cartoon #10
- Jack, Bobby and Ted Kennedy in Heaven (image)
- THE DAILY SHOW: "PAY MAS"
- Oscar Pistorius, "Bladerunner" (shirtless)
- Unemployment Cartoon #3
- "Donald and the Dominatrix: How the White House Inspired a BDSM Movement"