“No one is above the law — not even the President,” Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson said. There was no immediate response from the Trump administration.
- Shining a Light on Mitch McConnell is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 12 minutes ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 15 hours ago
- Emily Jashinsky on Today’s Media Landscape and Where Do We Go From Here? iwf.org/2021/01/22/emi… 20 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @emilyjashinsky @_bsoyuz_ @WSAVKimG… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @NclSteven @ppolitics #microsoft #amazon 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Melania Trump: from nude supermodel to first lady? (w/video)"
- A SURPRISE FROM FOX NEWS
- Rick Santorum Approved Porn - Can You Tell Who Watches Porn?
- "Here's a World Series parody set to 'Some Nights' "
- CLIMATE CHANGE CARTOON #3
- Christian Cartoon #8
- "Scott Eastwood On His Gay Fans, Same-Sex Marriage And Whether Or Not A Gay Role Is In His Future"
- SERMON: "God's Gift of Children" - Voddie Baucham
- Cartoon #5
- CARTOON #9