“No one is above the law — not even the President,” Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson said. There was no immediate response from the Trump administration.
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #bitcoin 15 hours ago
- What the Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents Reveal About Donald Trump nymag.com/intelligencer/… 19 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @DiabolicalIdea @StephanBraun81… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @joanjuneau @PeaceVotesBlue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Joe Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Be Next Chair Of The Democratic Party buzzfeednews.com/article/rubycr… #smartnews 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Today in History, October 27th
- Unemployment Cartoon #3
- SERMON: "Let the little children come to me" - Jason Helopoulos
- REMEMBERING DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
- "Filmmaker Ken Burns Reminds John Kelly What Caused The Civil War: Slavery"
- "Confederate Memorial Day Makes Waves in the South: The Daily Show"
- America, Land of the Free? - Racial Profiling Cartoon #7
- Republicans Want to Shutdown the Govt.? - Cartoon #1
- Our leaders are blind...or don't give a damn: Crumbling Cartoon #2