“At least five companies have announced they will not advertise during Sean Hannity’s TV and radio shows following the host’s coverage of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, who is accused of sexual misconduct with a 14-year-old.” MORE
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #nbcnewsthreads 18 minutes ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 10 hours ago
- Historian on comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler: "My resistance ... is being overcome" paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 14 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @BrannaMaccarth @512Cervelo #vote #americansociopath 14 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @joeyandmosh @freikonservativ #dnc #wisconsin 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM
- One Committee's Priorities (image)
- Unemployment Cartoon #3
- "An Immigrant's Courage" by Dr. Timothy Keller
- JEB BUSH CARTOON #23
- "Trump Wins Electoral College And Becomes The Most Unpopular President-Elect In History"
- "Donald and the Dominatrix: How the White House Inspired a BDSM Movement"
- JIMMY KIMMEL: "RUDE BARB" - "Best YouTube Video of 2013"
- SERMON: "People Get Ready" by Rev. Hardies