THE NATIONAL MEMO
Mitt, whether you run or not, we cannot forget the moment when we saw you “denigrating nearly half the electorate as ‘victims’ who do not take ‘personal responsibility and care for their lives…” Your candidacy will stoke the fires created when MOTHER JONES revealed the true and secret Willard Mitt Romney.
RE-POST AS ROMNEY SEEKS REVIVAL IN UTAH
It should be abundantly clear to all of us how dangerous a Romney presidency would be. Mitt Romney wants to cede federal power back to the states, many of whom were bankrupt recently and had to quietly seek stimulus funds which they subverted to balance their state budgets. Who really thinks the states would properly administer sole control of Medicaid? I don’t understand why the polls have the election so close. I guess many people are befuddled by lying political ads on TV. They can’t imagine that Mitt Romney would really turn Medicare into a voucher program where the elderly would have to seek healthcare insurance at a time in their lives when their bodies and faculties are waning. Romney supporters cannot see the dead stacked up in emergency rooms when after too late seniors are forced to take public transportation to get to a hospital and seek medical attention to stay alive.
Mitt Romney is some kind of Svengali who gives stump speeches promising “big things” with no ideas on how to financially make them real. The Paul Budget is real. Once installed in the Whitehouse, Team Romney-Ryan would use their good offices to influence Congress to extend tax cuts for the TOP 1% and increase taxes on the poor and middle-class to pay for them. For 30 years the middle-class has seen no appreciable increase in wages and salaries while those at the top of the ladder have flourished. President Romney would show us a new meaning for the word misery. When President Romney repeals Obamacare, we, the elderly, will have to go back to eating cat food and choosing whether to buy medicines or food. (I am not exaggerating!)
CAMPS ROMNEY AND OBAMA INVITED
Mitt Romney’s secret “47% video”
Mitt Romney’s donor conference call
Mitt Romney Parody: Full of Mitt
by Nick Ramsay
If you paid attention to conservative pundits and politicians leading up to the elections, it’s like they were living in a different reality. Polls meant nothing and there was simply no possibility the president could get re-elected.
But the results on Election Day served as a Rewrite to those pundits and politicians.
- Karl Rove: “I think Romney gets 279 to 281 or 286 in the Electoral College.”
- Newt Gingrich: “My personal guess is you are going to see a Romney landslide, 53% plus in the popular vote, 300 electoral votes plus. And we may come very close to capturing control of the Senate.”
- Rush Limbaugh: ”You know, all of my thinking says Romney big…it’s not even close. Three hundred-plus Electoral Votes for Romney.”
- Glenn Beck: “321 votes!! That’d be great, which would be a mandate, giant giant spankin’ — that’s huge!”
- Dick Morris: “Romney will win in a landslide.”
- Gov. John Kasich: “Honestly think that Romney is going to carry Ohio.”
- Sen. Rob Portman: “Once this election’s over and I believe Mitt Romney is going to win Ohio and, therefore, I think he is likely to be our next president.”
- Dennis Miller: “I think Mitt Romney’s winning. I don’t believe the polls. I don’t believe the hacks. I think he’s in great shape.”