By Eric Elder on July 26, 2012 | From rightardia.blogspot.com
- He believes that Jesus Christ is Satan’s brother.
- He believes that God lives near a planet called “Kolob.”
- He believes in baptizing dead people.
- He believes that Jesus is married to a goddess wife.
- He believes that The Garden of Eden was in Missouri.
- He believes that it was impossible for blacks to go to Heaven before 1978.
- He believes that Jesus has children from his wife or wives.
- He believes that he is going to become a god.
- He believes he will own his own personal planet after he dies.
- He believes the real Christian God is not eternal but rather that He was once a man on some other planet besides Earth!
- He believes he needs to wear magical underwear created by Mormons and he is never to take it off unless he is bathing.
- He believes it is a sin to drink anything containing caffeine. And that even includes True American™ drinks like Coca-Cola!
- He believes children between the ages of 18-21 should wear name badges, ride bicycles and always smile.
- He believes there are three Mormon heavens
- He believes that Mormons are descended from one of the lost tribes of Israel
- He knows secret handshakes and passwords that will get him into heaven
See Mitt Romney’s Crazy Religious Beliefs, Landover Baptist Church
I CANNOT VOUCH FOR THE ACCURACY OF THIS POST. IT WOULD HELP IF MITT ROMNEY WOULD COME OUT AND REFUTE THESE ALLEGATIONS. —GOW
Posted byCNN’s Arielle Hawkins
(CNN) – First lady Michelle Obama walked onto the stage of the Democratic National Convention on Tuesday night fully aware of the task at hand.
It was her job to paint her husband – the president – as a family man and as a leader with a vision for the country.
She passed with flying colors – pink and grey to be exact.
– Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker
Twitter reported more than 28,000 tweets per minute during Obama’s prime time speech, nearly double that of Republican candidate Mitt Romney’s.
And many of them focused on what she had on.
Obama lit up the arena in a luminescent rosy pink dress with grey floral detailing. Perhaps the most physically fit of all the first ladies, she showed off her toned arms and shoulders in the sleeveless cut frock, with just a sliver of her back through a small key hole. The full knee-length skirt had an easy element of movement as she approached the podium.
The first lady turned to African-American designer Tracy Reese for the night’s dress.
She’s worn Tracy Reese on numerous occasions, including the Easter Egg Roll and her photo shoot with People Magazine.
“Michelle Obama is the epitome of grace & wisdom. Her speech was utterly inspiring…so was her dress, perfect skin and arms. #2012DNC,” tweeted Lauren Molina of New York. FULL ARTICLE
“Hear that America? That’s the sound of self-reliance!”