No one likes a pathological liar, especially one who accuses his opponent of
lying about the lying. The Romney’s campaign latest attack on Obama has been to
accuse the President of lying about Romney’s involvement in outsourcing jobs
while at Bain Capital. His defense has been to claim that the outsourcing
occurred after he left […]
You may view the latest post at
“The more everyone finds out about Mitt Romney‘s finances, the more questions they have. Perhaps that’s why he’s hiding as much as he thinks he can get away with.
Today, The Boston Globe reported that Romney was still running Bain Capital two years after he claims he left the firm, directly contradicting his campaign’s denial that he was involved in deals that led to layoffs, bankruptcies, and American jobs getting shipped overseas.
It’s a pattern of secrecy, and this is just the latest example of him trying to hide the truth from voters. There are a number of issues in play right now — and voters deserve answers:
1) Mitt Romney refuses to release multiple years of taxes, ignoring decades of precedent.
2) He won’t disclose his “bundlers,” the people raising millions for his campaign.
3) He is the sole owner of a questionable shell corporation in Bermuda.
4) Until recently, Romney kept cash in a Swiss bank account.
5) According to the Globe, he hasn’t been honest about when he was running Bain Capital, even though legal documents refute his claims.
Please forward this email and share this with everyone you know who cares about the outcome of this election.
Everyone deserves the right to judge for themselves whether Romney’s motivations, experience, and perspective are what they want in a president. But Mitt Romney doesn’t want people to have the information they need to make those judgments.” [Obama Truth Team]
[This video starts loud.]