Did you catch the news Tuesday? There were tornadoes in Texas, but a firestorm in Washington, D.C, when President Obama attacked the GOP budget which proposes to take $3.3 Trillion dollars in federal benefits and programs that benefit the poor and the middle class and they would transfer that revenue to the Top 1% of Americans who oppose and oppress us giving them a tax cut of $150,000. [MSNBC Policy Analyst, Ezra Klein estimates $265,000.] The President called this 2nd “Paul Ryan Budget” “radical” and an attempt at “thinly veiled social Darwinism.” Oh, I see now what has gone on right under our noses: The rich have devised a ‘master plan’ to concentrate our country’s wealth and bounty into the hands of the very rich by boldly taking
money from those who they must consider inferior to them and thereby grow their power and riches. Do they think that their Romney-like success makes them akin to a ‘master race’ deserving all of the fruits of commerce? For 30 years their incomes have outpaced ours by 300%! They have laid waste to the middle-class (that Barack Obama seeks to restore) and would soon turn on the then defenseless poor. Remember those death panels spoken of in hushed voices? Might they become a reality to dispatch the remnants of our dwindling class? And, what would become of the poor… left with no aspiration or hope for attaining the American Dream? Extermination camps?
Post from a very wise man. Check out his blog.
I hope that I’m not the only one who enjoys the comedy presented on this blog. 🙂
THE JUSTICES WERE MADE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR A REASON. BARACK OBAMA’S PREDICTION SADLY CAME TRUE WITH A VENGENCE
- THE NEW YORK SUN: Ex Parte Obama. It’s been a long time since we’ve heard a presidential dem… (pjmedia.com)
- Obama warns the Supreme Court justices not to play activist with the health care law: (shortformblog.com)
- Obama Delivers Preemptive Against Justices (thewesternexperience.com)
- Obama backs constitutional amendment to end Citizens United (johnhively.wordpress.com)
- Wary of activist court, Obama defends health law (ajc.com)
- Lobbying justices, Obama makes his health law case (newsok.com)
- Obama: Health Care Law Will Be Upheld (myfoxny.com)
On his “The Daily Show,” Jon Stewart remembers the President’s last battle for passage of his signature legislation affectionately (yeah!) known as “Obamacare.” As you know from the other day, the US Supreme Court is preparing to rule on whether those laws are constitutional in part or as a package of laws.
- Jon Stewart interviews Bill Clinton (colbertnewshub.com)
- Jon Stewart Mocks GOP’s Weak Reasons To Support Romney: ‘We Have Voted Enough’ (mediaite.com)
- Jon Stewart’s ‘The Daily Show’ to cover 2012 Democratic Convention (digitalspy.co.uk)
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Mocks Health Care Reform Hearings (huffingtonpost.com)
- History Revisionism – Obama Slams Supreme Court – Says ObamaCare Passed With “Strong Majority” (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Rachel Maddow Tells Jon Stewart Her Book Is Not ‘Left-Right’: ‘It Turns Out Everybody Sucks’ (mediaite.com)