Rick Santorum, untimely and wrong for President
Ricks mouth is only slumbering…on this issue. Beware!
Let us hear the exact words from the one who wishes to become our National Minister as he preaches about sex and contraceptives.
One of the things I will talk about that no president has talked about before is I think the dangers of contraception in this country, the whole sexual libertine idea… It’s not okay because it’s a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. They’re supposed to be within marriage, for purposes that are, yes, conjugal… but also procreative.
It is utterly preposterous to read and hear these words from Rick Santorum. It should rub your nerves raw, and grate against every sensibility you have to know a presidential candidate thinks he should have any say at all into the most private aspects of the citizenry.
The Atlantic, in one short paragraph, sums up the national response…
View original post 105 more words
Mrs. Santorum is a nice lady. but, she gets to be First Lady, her husband will re-visit all the language he used to wage the War on Women and legislate his particular view on contraception, abortion and reproductive health, in general. Beware Planned Parenthood!
All Due Respect to Trayvon Martin and His Family
Stephen, stop before my sides split! 🙂
The clear import of the questions? The court feels free to act now.
How the court will act is a question for another day — Tuesday, to be exact.
- Day One of HCRA Arguments (skydancingblog.com)
- The Supreme Court and Health Care Reform (theroot.com)
- A guide to the health-care case (economist.com)
- Health Care And The SCOTUS Day 1: Looks Like We’re Getting An Answer (thinkprogress.org)
- For Lawyers, Health Case an Exhausting Marathon (newser.com)
- Health law hearings open in Supreme Court (mercurynews.com)
Outrageous Humor Returns!
Have a nice day!
- Jon Stewart Returns With Hoodie-Tastic Trayvon Martin Outrage Roundup (mediaite.com)
- Jon Stewart Rips CNN’s Horrible New Morning Show for Making Celebrity Wake-Up Calls: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rages Against Time Magazine (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jon Stewart Is Not Amused By SXSW Homeless Hotspots (gizmodo.com.au)
Uploaded by MildlyRelevant on Jan 1, 2012
Today the US Supreme Court will hear arguments as to whether the federal government can require that the uninsured be required to buy health insurance. Those of us who have no insurance end up getting care at our hospitals driving up the total cost for healthcare for those who are insured. The Supreme Court is being asked whether the mandate participation in our national system of healthcare. It is not a power grab by President Obama or the federal government. Yes, it will fundamentally change America. But, so did Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid…..and welfare which preceded them all. A Christian society is compassionate. I wonder how many Americans who oppose “Obamacare,” would side with Ron Paul and refuse to treat them at our emergency rooms knowing they will die. Imagine yourself being turned away from an emergency room. Would you tell yourself, “It is fair that I die because I was unable to pay for or chose not to pay for health insurance?” Would you then wish the federal government had been compassionate enough to require your participation in “Obamacare?”
- CA healthcare reform moves ahead of Supreme Court ruling (abclocal.go.com)
- 5 Supreme Court takeaways (politico.com)
- Why Ron Paul would be a Terrible President (Framed as an Argument against Libertarianism) (fensel.net)
- The Insidiousness Secrets of Obamacare (patriotwarrior.org)
- In Defense of Obamacare (thedailybeast.com)
- Health Care is Worst Where Republicans Poll Best (crooksandliars.com)
- Uninsured Texans Await Supreme Court Healthcare Decision (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- For (cnn.com)
- When Economists Collide (thedailybeast.com)
- Chants, marching, debate, even jazz, outside court (goerie.com)
- High court has options on health care law (goerie.com)
Uploaded by sussexcountyangel on Mar 26, 2012
Watch Rick Santorum blow up at New York Times reporter Jeff Zeleny
He says Bullshit at about 40 seconds in. This is the full video, not taken out of context.
This is the man who wants to crack down on obscenity – IE his stance on porn, but it’s ok for him to be obscene? Is this the kind of man you want controlling the country?
Go to my website at RadioFreedom.us