MITT ROMNEY HAS NO CLUE!
“If you think that I should spend my entire campaign carefully choosing how everything I say relates to people, as opposed to saying my own experience and telling my own experience, that would make me a very different person than I am,” he said. “I’m going to tell people my own experiences in life, and I realize they’re not the same as everybody else.” But, Mitt, you are applying for becoming President of a country of primarily poor people, many without jobs, young people with poor schools getting their education budgets cut, people who cannot afford healthcare, people who are having problems with housing, buying groceries, caring for our elderly, etc. IF WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY DOES NOT RELATE TO US, why should we invest our time in listening to you tell us “your experience?” We know all we need to know about you rich people from the movies and TV! We use “your experience” to escape our miserable existence, not improve our lives! We are looking for a President who will tell us how his mission in life is to improve the human condition in America for the majority of the people, not the “TOP 1%,” who are doing very well. From you own words, we don’t need a Mitt Romney!
Just as I was ending this article, I found a post on Huffington Post where Mitt Romney completely contradicts himself saying how much he cares about us and wants to help. Did he take a university course on lying with a straight face and without remorse— felt inwardly or outwardly?
- Conservative Mitt Romney Tells Poor, ‘I Will Cut Your Aid and You Won’t Feel It!’ What a Cold Heart Republicans Have (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney: I Like Firiing People (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Mitt Romney: I’m Happy Ted Kennedy Suffered In Senate Race (huffingtonpost.com)
- Republican debate: Mitt Romney under fire (direcmood.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney defends banning gay marriage with yet more double-talk (alternet.org)
- Mitt Romney And The Privileges Of The Very Wealthy: “Thanks, Much Obliged” (mykeystrokes.com)
- Mitt Romney 2002 Pride Weekend Flier (buzzfeed.com)
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town (politicalwire.com)
- ‘A Battle About Describing My Heart’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney quotes Margaret Thatcher in debunking proposals for higher taxes on the rich (boston.com)
- The New Film From Pro-Gingrich Super PAC: Mitt Romney Is ‘The Man That Destroyed Us,’ (mediaite.com)
- Newt Gingrich Criticizes Mitt Romney’s Suggestion That Only Wealthy Americans Run For Office (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney – Keynesian Devotee? (virginiavirtucon.wordpress.com)
- Romney tax plan slashes taxes for rich, increases for the poor (americablog.com)
- Huntsman’s final ad push (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)