Why Do Elections Bring Out the Ugliness of Racial Politics in South Carolina?
Today, Sarah Palin said if she could, she would vote for Newt Gingrich and extend the GOP campaign. Mrs. Palin, does this mean you approve of divisive racial politics being used by big business (SuperPacs) to distract from real Americans who are suffering today…like the minorities in South Carolina? Do you support the aims and objectives of the “TOP 1%”? Say, how much money did they invest in your political agenda?
- What Message Will Gov. Nikki Haley and Her So-Called “Conservative Evangelical” Power Structure Send to Decent American Voters? (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Unpopular South Carolina Governor, Nikki Haley, Loses in Her Bid to Return Her State to “Jim Crow” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Romney Backer-Nikki Haley: ‘No,’ Not Fair To Hold Romney Accountable On 100,00 Jobs Claim (thinkprogress.org)
- Speaking of Nikki Haley (and SC Polling Numbers) (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Romney mail piece touts endorsement from Nikki Haley (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)