President Obama will have to face the same divided Congress in his second term as he did in his first. Come January 5th, the 113th Congress will not have a change in the overall balance of power, with the Democrats holding power in the Senate, and the Republicans holding a majority in the House. But Democrats scored some victories in tight races –meaning some of the #batcrapcrazy politicians have been weeded out.
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 27 minutes ago
- Could Hillary Clinton Run Unopposed in the General Election? medium.com/@mikegreen… 4 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @mujunaeem @Mary07079615 @amcunny 4 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @JamesJurovic 6 hours ago
- After senate run, Harrison launching PAC to boost Democrats sfgate.com/news/article/A… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- David Gray - "Babylon" & "Please Forgive Me" @ LSO St. Luke's
- Economic Collapse Cartoon #6
- "An Immigrant's Courage" by Dr. Timothy Keller
- CARTOON ON HYPOCRISY #7
- NEWS ON OSCAR PISTORIUS AS TRIAL NEARS...
- God Bless the "Children of God" on Mothers Day!
- 2 HOURS 'TIL GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN
- "Scott Eastwood On His Gay Fans, Same-Sex Marriage And Whether Or Not A Gay Role Is In His Future"
- Placido Domingo & Stephen Colbert - "La Donna E Mobile" - A Classic Duet
- Jimmy Fallon Sings 'Walk of Shame' with Dave Matthews: Late Night with Jimmy Fallon