President Obama will have to face the same divided Congress in his second term as he did in his first. Come January 5th, the 113th Congress will not have a change in the overall balance of power, with the Democrats holding power in the Senate, and the Republicans holding a majority in the House. But Democrats scored some victories in tight races –meaning some of the #batcrapcrazy politicians have been weeded out.
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Stories via @JordanCWDavis #bravocon #kashmir 4 hours ago
- A Russian Copper Company Bought 70,000 copies of Donald Trump Jr.’s New Book paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #moneylaundering 8 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @ArnoldChavez360 @Darlene_Edw #25thamendmentnow #potus 8 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @Fairdeal2000 @FaithinMobile… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Organizing for America paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- Daily Show: Sir Archibald Mapsalot III & Saving Jon Stewart. . .from himself!
- God Bless Our Black Military Who Suffered Discrimination and Death to Defend America
- Don't get caught with your pants down . . .
- Christian Cartoon #2
- Christian Cartoon #3
- Unemployment Cartoon #2
- "Down with McCarthyism!" Cartoon #5
- Modern Republicans Ideal Woman
- Christian Cartoon #8