President Obama will have to face the same divided Congress in his second term as he did in his first. Come January 5th, the 113th Congress will not have a change in the overall balance of power, with the Democrats holding power in the Senate, and the Republicans holding a majority in the House. But Democrats scored some victories in tight races –meaning some of the #batcrapcrazy politicians have been weeded out.
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #matchamillion 1 hour ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 11 hours ago
- Republican Anti-Trump campaigner: Trump presidency 'an utter disaster' dw.com/en/republican-… 15 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @Jjones8025M @DianePease @Dave_Hile #trump #treasontrump 15 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @benbaldwin3rd @reeksofpaul #foxnews #cnn 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- DONNA SUMMER DEAD AT 63
- "Schumer has to threaten the full nuclear option to move McConnell on Supreme Court nomination"
- Iowa Caucus Led Me to Discover "Firecracker" Personality, Mike Wolfe, Hunky Iowan TV Star of "American Pickers"
- Romney And Former GOP Primary Candidates Drink And Sing Together On SNL
- KNOW THE KOCH BROTHERS CARTOON #17
- Unemployment Cartoon #2
- "Police: Escaped prisoner Richard Matt shot and killed"
- "Donald and the Dominatrix: How the White House Inspired a BDSM Movement"
- " Trumped-up charges: Feds try to criminalize Inauguration Day protest"