When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Stories via @HubDenver #riseoftheresistance #christmastreefarm 27 minutes ago
- Tucker Carlson: Pelosi trapped by lunatics to her left. She puts a brave face on a doomed mission, fights on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @Wrangler2224 @leloneUW_FL @mON30k #maga #trump 4 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @MathIntee @ActivateActivsm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Warren’s no top-dollar fundraiser pledge includes a big caveat boston.com/news/local-new… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #11
- Like Sausage, You Don't Want to See Our Laws Being Made (image)
- Tampa Strip Clubs See Big Bucks In GOP Convention Hordes
- Unemployment Cartoon #2
- World War III Cartoon #7
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- Christian Cartoon #14
- "Here's a World Series parody set to 'Some Nights' "
- 20 school children and 6 adults killed by a gun!
- "What would Dzhokhar Tsarnaev face in Supermax prison?"