When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 8 hours ago
- Donald Trump: The Day After leadership.ng/donald-trump-t… 12 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @brightstrangely @LeadershipNGA @tina_carol73 #maga #nyc 12 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @deathdoula @MightyM55070329… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Pressure Builds on Biden Admin to Prosecute Trump for 'Treason' thedailybeast.com/pressure-build… #trumpcrimecabalforprison 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Melania Trump: from nude supermodel to first lady? (w/video)"
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- Small Government or Big Government?
- New Obama Budget Cartoons #1
- "Chuck Schumer to vote against Iran nuclear deal"
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #8
- United Nations Day Cartoon #6
- BEWARE THE SLEEPING GIANT!
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM
- "Nuclear football never far from US president, even in Hiroshima"