When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @DrewBleam @Sflababe @wakoppa #walkaway #russiahoax 37 minutes ago
- The Democratic Party in Crisis - Autopsy: The Democratic Party in Crisis paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 37 minutes ago
- Bayyinah Sharrieff: African American Traveler, University of Khartoum Student, Nation of Islam Leader – Sapelo Squa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 45 minutes ago
- The latest The White Cop Shoots Black Man Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @AAAPOfficers @DarkSkyLady… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 45 minutes ago
- Shining a Light on Mitch McConnell is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #mitchmcconnell #impeachmenttrial 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- SERMON: "Praying for the Sick" by Pastor Barkman
- Small Government or Big Government?
- Why Would The World’s Biggest Movie Star Arrange Gay Dates Through a Madam?
- Prostate Exam Cartoon #10
- THE GOP & INFRASTRUCTURE - Cartoon #13
- Christian Cartoon #5
- Christian Cartoon #12
- Tired of Ted Cruz? - Cartoon #2
- Christian Cartoon #2
- "Bradley Cooper To Reprise Gay Role In 'Wet Hot American Summer' Netflix Series"