When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- Could Hillary Clinton Run Unopposed in the General Election? medium.com/@mikegreen… 1 hour ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @mujunaeem @Mary07079615 @amcunny 1 hour ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @JamesJurovic 3 hours ago
- After senate run, Harrison launching PAC to boost Democrats sfgate.com/news/article/A… 3 hours ago
- A Black neurosurgeon reflects on anti-racism and his Stanford years stanmed.stanford.edu/2020issue2/bla… 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- David Gray - "Babylon" & "Please Forgive Me" @ LSO St. Luke's
- Economic Collapse Cartoon #6
- "An Immigrant's Courage" by Dr. Timothy Keller
- CARTOON ON HYPOCRISY #7
- NEWS ON OSCAR PISTORIUS AS TRIAL NEARS...
- God Bless the "Children of God" on Mothers Day!
- 2 HOURS 'TIL GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN
- "Scott Eastwood On His Gay Fans, Same-Sex Marriage And Whether Or Not A Gay Role Is In His Future"
- Placido Domingo & Stephen Colbert - "La Donna E Mobile" - A Classic Duet
- Jimmy Fallon Sings 'Walk of Shame' with Dave Matthews: Late Night with Jimmy Fallon