When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 2 hours ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 12 hours ago
- WATCH: Bath & Body Works Manager Says ‘F*** Donald Trump’ To Man ‘Simply For Wearing A Trump Face Mask’ paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 16 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @NG1951 @JstnGreen1 @rflsnchz777 #breakingnews #greatawakening 16 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @wewilovercome… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Bless Your Little Heart," Sean Hannity - Cartoon #5
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- "Aaron Hernandez Shot and Killed Odin Lloyd, Says Alleged Accomplice"
- "Ryan Eichenauer, Minnesota Teen, Allegedly Receives Death Threats In Class After Coming Out Video"
- "Scott Eastwood On His Gay Fans, Same-Sex Marriage And Whether Or Not A Gay Role Is In His Future"
- THE ONLY CONFEDERATE FLAG THAT MATTERED . . .
- BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY