MORE ACTION NEEDED: No Labels Co-Founder Dave Walker says that No Budget, No Pay is a step in the right direction but having a five-day workweek in Washington can bring even more accountability and solutions back to the capital. “According to the House calendar, it only plans to be in session during 2013 for 49.5 percent of weekdays … It’s outrageous that at a time when our nation’s finances are in such disarray, and the clock is ticking on our potential debt bomb, our elected officials are taking ‘spring breaks’ and a week off for every federal holiday instead of focusing full time on the task at hand,” he writes: David Walker forPOLITICO: No budget, no pay – no deal, no break
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 7 hours ago
- I hate Donald Trump palmerreport.com/analysis/i-hat… #auspol 11 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @newsradiosav @saginawnews @fockthefarright #auspol #dictatordon 11 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @dgendvil @emiranda_writes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Biden clinches Democratic presidential nomination with latest delegate haul foxnews.com/politics/biden… #foxnews 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- JIMMY KIMMEL: "RUDE BARB" - "Best YouTube Video of 2013"
- Iowa Caucus Led Me to Discover "Firecracker" Personality, Mike Wolfe, Hunky Iowan TV Star of "American Pickers"
- SERMON FOR 2nd SUNDAY OF ADVENT: "When leaders fail"
- The NRA,The KKK and the GOP - Cartoon #3
- Christian Cartoon #6
- THE GOP & INFRASTRUCTURE - Cartoon #2
- Unemployment Cartoon #3
- Prostate Exam Cartoon #6
- "Here's a World Series parody set to 'Some Nights' "
- SERMON: "REPENT OR PERISH" - LESTER ROLOFF