MORE ACTION NEEDED: No Labels Co-Founder Dave Walker says that No Budget, No Pay is a step in the right direction but having a five-day workweek in Washington can bring even more accountability and solutions back to the capital. “According to the House calendar, it only plans to be in session during 2013 for 49.5 percent of weekdays … It’s outrageous that at a time when our nation’s finances are in such disarray, and the clock is ticking on our potential debt bomb, our elected officials are taking ‘spring breaks’ and a week off for every federal holiday instead of focusing full time on the task at hand,” he writes: David Walker forPOLITICO: No budget, no pay – no deal, no break
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Stories via @romello_jordan @ram_davis #impeachment #shelfie 8 hours ago
- Donald Trump just never learns palmerreport.com/analysis/just-… #busted 12 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @icwitheyesopen @JenniferJ4a958… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @SaveZPlanet @ControlCentral1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Democrats Cool on Wall Street Donors, and the Feeling Is Mutual bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Daily Show: Sir Archibald Mapsalot III & Saving Jon Stewart. . .from himself!
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- Unemployment Cartoon #2
- DO YOU CARE ABOUT OUR ENVIRONMENT? - Cartoon #6
- This Is Your Republican Party: Cartoon #2
- SERMON: "SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS" [The Great Commission]
- SERMON: "Trusting God Against All Odds" by Michael Lopp
- 'Consent,' Now Playing Off-Broadway, Questions Ethics Of Sex Games, Power Play In Gay Relationships"
- New Obama Budget Cartoons #1
- CLIMATE CHANGE CARTOON #3