MORE ACTION NEEDED: No Labels Co-Founder Dave Walker says that No Budget, No Pay is a step in the right direction but having a five-day workweek in Washington can bring even more accountability and solutions back to the capital. “According to the House calendar, it only plans to be in session during 2013 for 49.5 percent of weekdays … It’s outrageous that at a time when our nation’s finances are in such disarray, and the clock is ticking on our potential debt bomb, our elected officials are taking ‘spring breaks’ and a week off for every federal holiday instead of focusing full time on the task at hand,” he writes: David Walker forPOLITICO: No budget, no pay – no deal, no break
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 13 hours ago
- Donald Trump: The Day After leadership.ng/donald-trump-t… 18 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @brightstrangely @LeadershipNGA @tina_carol73 #maga #nyc 18 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @deathdoula @MightyM55070329… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Pressure Builds on Biden Admin to Prosecute Trump for 'Treason' thedailybeast.com/pressure-build… #trumpcrimecabalforprison 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Melania Trump: from nude supermodel to first lady? (w/video)"
- Small Government or Big Government?
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- "Chuck Schumer to vote against Iran nuclear deal"
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #8
- "Donald and the Dominatrix: How the White House Inspired a BDSM Movement"
- FISCAL CARTOON #1
- Filibuster Cartoon #16
- "Down with McCarthyism!" Cartoon #5
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #11