While Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan accuse us of being “envious of their success,” their “Territorial Tax” proposal takes from the poor and the middle-class and gives to the rich. Watch this video:
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #mlkday #wef20 2 hours ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Stories via @MatteoGioA #wef20 #davos2020 12 hours ago
- The Administration that Promised to “Make America Great Again” Is Stripping Away Your Rights! Wake Up! (Press Relea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @CommFound @KarenKohlhaas #trumpisalaughingstock #melaniatrump 16 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @blackwomenviews… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- SERMON: "Praying for the Sick" by Pastor Barkman
- "Derek Jeter goes on DL to make room for Alex Rodriguez"
- "Aaron Hernandez Shot and Killed Odin Lloyd, Says Alleged Accomplice"
- "Betty Carter Live at The Hamburg Jazz Festival 1993. (Full Concert)"
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. National Holiday
- "EYE ON THE DEMOCRATS" - NEWSPAPER
- PROTECTING OUR GAY KIDS
- SERMON: "WHEN WE ALL GET TO HEAVEN"
- "Here's a World Series parody set to 'Some Nights' "
- Anti-Gun Show Cartoon #6