When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- Shining a Light on Mitch McConnell is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Stories via @dnnya17 #mitchmcconnell #grammys 21 minutes ago
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #grammys #kobe 6 hours ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Stories via @Phenom_Hoops #reutersdavos #wef20 16 hours ago
- Trumper Tantrum or Tumpertantrum: What is a Trumper Tantrum biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.com/2019/09/trumpe… 20 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @morenoandreak @Ciaress @EricSH99… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS AMERICA & THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!
- THE GOP CIRCUS IS COMING TO TOWN!
- Filibuster Cartoon #2
- JIMMY KIMMEL: "RUDE BARB" - "Best YouTube Video of 2013"
- "Here's a World Series parody set to 'Some Nights' "
- OUR POLITICS UP CLOSE - CARTOON #1
- "Barney - If All The Raindrops Song"
- DO YOU CARE ABOUT OUR ENVIRONMENT? - Cartoon #5