When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @deathdoula @MightyM55070329… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 47 minutes ago
- Pressure Builds on Biden Admin to Prosecute Trump for 'Treason' thedailybeast.com/pressure-build… #trumpcrimecabalforprison 47 minutes ago
- Racist Police Violence Reconsidered quillette.com/2020/06/11/rac… 56 minutes ago
- The latest The White Cop Shoots Black Man Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @theblackdetour @jl2946 @RubyRLee 56 minutes ago
- Shining a Light on Mitch McConnell is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Melania Trump: from nude supermodel to first lady? (w/video)"
- New Obama Budget Cartoons #1
- United Nations Day Cartoon #6
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- "Nuclear football never far from US president, even in Hiroshima"
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM
- BEWARE THE SLEEPING GIANT!
- Small Government or Big Government?
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #8
- America, Land of the Free? - Racial Profiling Cartoon #9