When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- Sensing Defeat, Trump Cries ‘Witch Hunt’ thedailybeast.com/sensing-defeat… 3 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @HajjiADavis @americasmelting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @mmyer1018 @Rios13point1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Tulsi Gabbard considering boycotting October Democratic debate usatoday.com/story/news/pol… 5 hours ago
- The Problem of the South - Teaching American History teachingamericanhistory.org/library/docume… 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- JIMMY KIMMEL: "RUDE BARB" - "Best YouTube Video of 2013"
- CLIMATE CHANGE CARTOON #3
- Hey, Scott Brown....30 years later... keep YOUR clothes on! (image)
- "How Syria is becoming a test zone for electronic warfare"
- Economic Collapse Cartoon #6
- "Jim Crow" rears its ugly head - CARTOON #6
- SERMON: "Safe in the Arms of Jesus" by John Pittman Hey
- "EYE ON THE DEMOCRATS" - NEWSPAPER
- "That's the way God planned it."