When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- Shining a Light on Mitch McConnell is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 40 minutes ago
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #nbafinals 5 hours ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #nbafinals 15 hours ago
- Watch Elizabeth Warren Rip Trump for 'Flirting With Treason,' Call Lindsey Graham Spineless rollingstone.com/politics/polit… #spanky 19 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @Boomer_Patriot @MDMcLaughlin2 #jews #trump2020 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- Iowa Caucus Led Me to Discover "Firecracker" Personality, Mike Wolfe, Hunky Iowan TV Star of "American Pickers"
- 2 HOURS 'TIL GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN
- NEWS ON OSCAR PISTORIUS AS TRIAL NEARS...
- America, Land of the Free? - Racial Profiling Cartoon #7
- Shining a New Light on Chicken! I've Seen This for Real
- Christian Cartoon #3
- "As Pentagon preps for more airstrikes on ISIS, U.S. faces conundrum"
- THE ONLY CONFEDERATE FLAG THAT MATTERED . . .
- SCOTT WALKER FOR POTUS? NOT! - Cartoon #12