I just watched Paul Ryan on “Meet the Press“. Ryan is a smart man. It’s quite clear when you hear him talk. [I think he likes to hear himself talk.] But, I digress. Paul answered moderator, David Gregory‘s question with highfalutin talk encumbered by his brand of rhetoric and code words. Does this guy think he’s an ivy league professor addressing his elite students? Is he a wanna be? As I tried to understand Paul Ryan’s answers, I felt that he could be talking like in this video:
- An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry theatlantic.com/magazine/archi… 3 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @_WeHaveOneJob @kewllewk @edgar_edgar78 #dunningkruger 3 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @kerrsutherland #democrats 5 hours ago
- The FBI Just Confirmed That Russia Hacked Old GOP Emails, Too wired.com/2017/01/russia… 5 hours ago
- James Baldwin: Letter from a Region in My Mind newyorker.com/magazine/1962/… #race 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Nuclear football never far from US president, even in Hiroshima"
- DAILY SHOW: "Two Guys, a Girl and a Pita Place"
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM
- POTUS Obama Had a Youth, Mr. Trump!
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- Paul Ryan Budget Cartoon #2
- WAR CARTOON #11
- Gay Cartoon #1
- A Day in the Life Of Newt Gingrich, Moon President
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"