I just watched Paul Ryan on “Meet the Press“. Ryan is a smart man. It’s quite clear when you hear him talk. [I think he likes to hear himself talk.] But, I digress. Paul answered moderator, David Gregory‘s question with highfalutin talk encumbered by his brand of rhetoric and code words. Does this guy think he’s an ivy league professor addressing his elite students? Is he a wanna be? As I tried to understand Paul Ryan’s answers, I felt that he could be talking like in this video:
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Stories via @HubDenver #riseoftheresistance #christmastreefarm 6 hours ago
- Tucker Carlson: Pelosi trapped by lunatics to her left. She puts a brave face on a doomed mission, fights on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @Wrangler2224 @leloneUW_FL @mON30k #maga #trump 10 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @MathIntee @ActivateActivsm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Warren’s no top-dollar fundraiser pledge includes a big caveat boston.com/news/local-new… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #11
- Like Sausage, You Don't Want to See Our Laws Being Made (image)
- Tampa Strip Clubs See Big Bucks In GOP Convention Hordes
- Unemployment Cartoon #2
- World War III Cartoon #7
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- Christian Cartoon #14
- "Here's a World Series parody set to 'Some Nights' "
- 20 school children and 6 adults killed by a gun!
- "What would Dzhokhar Tsarnaev face in Supermax prison?"