Back in his district Allen West feels bold enough to call the Progressive Caucus “card-carrying communists.” But when he appeared on CNN with Soledad O’Brien, he “chickened” out and was too weak “to name names.” When Soledad read the names for him, this military hero was not man enough to stand up to his un-American assertion and call out the “communists.” Allen West’s character removes him from serious consideration for the Vice Presidency of the United States.
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 42 minutes ago
- Mitch Albom: Hey, President Donald Trump: Her name is Gretchen Whitmer freep.com/story/sports/c… #thatwomaninmichigan 4 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @qanon_is @parkstorm #derangeddonald #topbuzz 4 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @JimmyVielkind 6 hours ago
- As States Reshuffle the Primary Calendar, June 2 Is Suddenly Looking More Super news.yahoo.com/states-reshuff… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- Christian Cartoon #10
- "Bradley Cooper To Reprise Gay Role In 'Wet Hot American Summer' Netflix Series"
- "Here's a World Series parody set to 'Some Nights' "
- Prostate Exam Cartoon #10
- THE GOP & INFRASTRUCTURE - Cartoon #3
- Christian Cartoon #12
- "Love your neighbor as yourself" - Cartoon #8
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- SERMON: "Praying for the Sick" by Pastor Barkman