When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- What the Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents Reveal About Donald Trump nymag.com/intelligencer/… 2 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @LansingsTommy @njwfoster… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @donkeyman909 @SheenaCarey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- The Democratic National Committee meets 'The Resistance' nbcnews.com/storyline/demo… 4 hours ago
- Police Brutality is a Human Issue, Not a Racial Issue medium.com/politicoid/pol… #blacklivesmatter 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- "Signs of The End Of Times!!...JESUS IS COMING SOON !!!"
- World War III Cartoon #3
- A MOTHERS DAY CHUCKLE - CARTOON #8
- Congress and Incompetence Go Hand-in-Hand - Cartoon #2
- Government Shutdown - Cartoon #2
- Christian Cartoon #12
- *** DAN'S DAILY CARTOON ***
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- 'Stop and Frisk' Cartoon #4