When he appeared on “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul Ryan complained to David Gregory that President Obama wants a “political conquest.” He cannot see the forest for the trees: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, et als, have waged a war on Barack Obama for years to win the biggest “political conquest” of all. You see, Republicans are said to be the party “to the right” of mainstream Americans and Democrats are “to the left.” Republicans have adopted the word, “right,” and corrupted into a belief that what they do in politics and government is “right.” They are the only ones who can seek a “political conquest. Why? Because they think that they are divinely “right.”
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 4 hours ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 14 hours ago
- I hate Donald Trump palmerreport.com/analysis/i-hat… #auspol 18 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @newsradiosav @saginawnews @fockthefarright #auspol #dictatordon 18 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @dgendvil @emiranda_writes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Prostate Exam Cartoon #6
- CHRISTIAN CARTOON #7
- "Syrian refugees sell daughters in bid to survive"
- Iowa Caucus Led Me to Discover "Firecracker" Personality, Mike Wolfe, Hunky Iowan TV Star of "American Pickers"
- Racial Harmony Cartoon #7
- Daily Show: Sir Archibald Mapsalot III & Saving Jon Stewart. . .from himself!
- THE GOP & INFRASTRUCTURE - Cartoon #2
- Unemployment Cartoon #3
- THE LATE SHOW - TOP 10 LEAST SUCCESSFUL GAY TV SHOWS
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"